Air conditioning Equipment
We offer a comprehensive maintenance service plan
- Specialists in service contract maintenance to suit your needs.
Routine contractual maintenance
- Removal of air filter and cleaning.
- Check for efficient operation. i.e. cooling satisfactorily.
- Check for undue vibration and noise.
- Check waste water vent for blockages.
- Check electrical cables / connections are secured properly.
- Check remote controls for correct operation. (Where fitted).
- Removal of window units and pressure wash. wash.
- Grease fan bearings.
- Check gas pressure.
- Remove covers and casings on split units and clean.
- Check compressor mountings for wear and corrosion.
- Check all pipe work and insulation for cracks and corrosion.
- Check mounting frame, guards and sheet metalwork for cracks
In the event of a major failure on window units, a loan replacement will be fitted whilst the faulty unit is under repairs
Many people buy an air conditioner that is too large for the space, thinking it will cool better. An oversized air conditioner is actually less effective than a correctly sized unit, and wastes energy at the same time. Air conditioners remove heat AND humidity from the air. If the unit is too large, it will cool the room quickly, but only remove a portion of the humidity. This leaves the room with a damp, clammy feeling. A properly sized unit will remove humidity effectively as it cools. Running a smaller unit for a longer time will use less energy to completely condition a room than running a larger unit for a shorter time.
Established with it’s current name in 1992, Plustronics Limited specialises in providing comprehensive solutions to power supply problems as well as engineering and servicing.